1,721 top medical experts on Heart Failure across 57 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,671 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Heart Failure: A heterogeneous condition in which the heart is unable to pump out sufficient blood to meet the metabolic need of the body. Heart failure can be caused by structural defects, functional abnormalities (ventricular dysfunction), or a sudden overload beyond its capacity. Chronic heart failure is more common than acute heart failure which results from sudden insult to cardiac function, such as myocardial infarction.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Diseases (2,823) and Narrower Categories: Cardiac Edema (473), Cardio-Renal Syndrome (450), Diastolic Heart Failure (1,182), Paroxysmal Dyspnea (45), Systolic Heart Failure (1,138).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,905 including 143 Active, 1,483 Completed, 410 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cardiac Failure, Heart Decompensation
Computing Expert Listing ...