988 top medical experts on Headache across 45 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 952 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Headache: The symptom of pain in the cranial region. It may be an isolated benign occurrence or manifestation of a wide variety of headache disorders.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pain (2,550) and Narrower Categories: Slit Ventricle Syndrome (41).
- Clinical Trials : at least 618 including 17 Active, 361 Completed, 77 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cephalgia, Hemicrania
Computing Expert Listing ...