1,275 top medical experts on Headache across 60 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,218 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Headache: The symptom of pain in the cranial region. It may be an isolated benign occurrence or manifestation of a wide variety of headache disorders.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pain (4,549) and Narrower Categories: Slit Ventricle Syndrome (81).
- Clinical Trials : at least 959 including 21 Active, 524 Completed, 133 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cephalgia, Hemicrania
Computing Expert Listing ...