509 top medical experts on Hairy Cell Leukemia across 42 countries and 25 U.S. states, including 403 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hairy Cell Leukemia: A neoplastic disease of the lymphoreticular cells which is considered to be a rare type of chronic leukemia; it is characterized by an insidious onset, splenomegaly, anemia, granulocytopenia, thrombocytopenia, little or no lymphadenopathy, and the presence of "hairy" or "flagellated" cells in the blood and bone marrow.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Leukemia (4,683), Lymphoproliferative Disorders (2,703).
- Clinical Trials : at least 96 including 10 Active, 46 Completed, 17 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Leukemic Reticuloendotheliosis, Leukemic Reticuloendotheliosis
Computing Expert Listing ...