385 top medical experts on Habitual Abortion across 52 countries and 26 U.S. states, including 269 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Habitual Abortion: Three or more consecutive spontaneous abortions.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Spontaneous Abortion (1,316) and Narrower Categories: Uterine Cervical Incompetence (524).
- Clinical Trials : at least 69 including 2 Active, 38 Completed, 8 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Recurrent Abortion, Recurrent Miscarriage
Computing Expert Listing ...