1,495 top medical experts on Gastroesophageal Reflux across 66 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,432 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux: Retrograde flow of gastric juice (gastric acid) and/or duodenal contents (bile acids; pancreatic juice) into the distal esophagus, commonly due to incompetence of the lower esophageal sphincter.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Esophageal Motility Disorders (2,033) and Narrower Categories: Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (2,045).
- Clinical Trials : at least 830 including 16 Active, 510 Completed, 83 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Esophageal Reflux, Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...