462 top medical experts on Fragile X Syndrome across 36 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 357 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Fragile X Syndrome: A condition characterized genotypically by mutation of the distal end of the long arm of the X chromosome (at gene loci fraxa or fraxe) and phenotypically by cognitive impairment, hyperactivity, seizures, language delay, and enlargement of the ears, head, and testes. intellectual disability occurs in nearly all males and roughly 50% of females with the full mutation of fraxa. (From Menkes, Textbook of Child Neurology, 5th ed, p226)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): X-Linked Mental Retardation (1,180), Sex Chromosome Disorders (289).
- Clinical Trials : at least 60 including 2 Active, 36 Completed, 10 Recruiting
- Synonyms: FRAXA Syndrome, FRAXE Syndrome, Martin-Bell Syndrome
Computing Expert Listing ...