1,434 top medical experts on Follicular Lymphoma across 49 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,390 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Follicular Lymphoma: Malignant lymphoma in which the lymphomatous cells are clustered into identifiable nodules within the lymph nodes. The nodules resemble to some extent the germinal center of lymph node follicles and most likely represent neoplastic proliferation of lymph node-derived follicular center B-lymphocytes.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (4,309).
- Clinical Trials : at least 565 including 67 Active, 246 Completed, 91 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Brill-Symmers Disease, Giant Follicular Lymphoma, Nodular Lymphoma
Computing Expert Listing ...