816 top medical experts on Fistula across 44 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 795 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Fistula: Abnormal communication most commonly seen between two internal organs, or between an internal organ and the surface of the body.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- UK NICE Guidelines: Insertion of a collagen plug to close an abdominal wall enterocutaneous fistula , Additional
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Cutaneous Fistula (601), Digestive System Fistula (364), Oral Fistula (328), Respiratory Tract Fistula (954), Urinary Fistula (50), Vaginal Fistula (48), Vascular Fistula (732).
- Clinical Trials : at least 379 including 14 Active, 143 Completed, 69 Recruiting
Computing Expert Listing ...