740 top medical experts on Fatigue across 57 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 683 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Fatigue: The state of weariness following a period of exertion, mental or physical, characterized by a decreased capacity for work and reduced efficiency to respond to stimuli.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Guideline Central: American Medical Association (1, 2)
- UK NICE Guidelines: Chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (or encephalopathy): diagnosis and management
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- U.S. National Guideline Center (archived)
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Mental Fatigue (773).
- Clinical Trials : at least 788 including 31 Active, 442 Completed, 103 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Lassitude
Computing Expert Listing ...