315 top medical experts on Exfoliative Dermatitis across 45 countries and 22 U.S. states, including 176 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Exfoliative Dermatitis: The widespread involvement of the skin by a scaly, erythematous dermatitis occurring either as a secondary or reactive process to an underlying cutaneous disorder (e.g., atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.), or as a primary or idiopathic disease. It is often associated with the loss of hair and nails, hyperkeratosis of the palms and soles, and pruritus. (From Dorland, 27th ed)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Dermatitis (1,830), Eczematous Skin Diseases (57).
- Clinical Trials : at least 10 including 1 Active, 7 Completed, 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dermatitis Exfoliative, Dermatitis Exfoliative Generalised, Dermatitis Exfoliative Generalized, Erythroderma
Computing Expert Listing ...