1,398 top medical experts on Exanthema across 48 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,340 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Exanthema: Diseases in which skin eruptions or rashes are a prominent manifestation. Classically, six such diseases were described with similar rashes; they were numbered in the order in which they were reported. Only the fourth (Duke's disease), fifth (erythema infectiosum), and sixth (exanthema subitum) numeric designations survive as occasional synonyms in current terminology.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Skin Diseases (3,308) and Narrower Categories: Exanthema Subitum (177).
- Clinical Trials : at least 53 including 27 Completed, 9 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Rash, Skin Rash
Computing Expert Listing ...