948 top medical experts on Esophageal Achalasia across 47 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 898 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Esophageal Achalasia: A motility disorder of the esophagus in which the lower esophageal sphincter (near the cardia) fails to relax resulting in functional obstruction of the esophagus, and dysphagia. Achalasia is characterized by a grossly contorted and dilated esophagus (megaesophagus).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Esophageal Motility Disorders (2,033).
- Clinical Trials : at least 98 including 4 Active, 29 Completed, 18 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cardiospasm, Megaesophagus
Computing Expert Listing ...