356 top medical experts on Epidermolysis Bullosa across 58 countries and 27 U.S. states, including 176 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Epidermolysis Bullosa: Group of genetically determined disorders characterized by the blistering of skin and mucosae. There are four major forms: acquired, simple, junctional, and dystrophic. Each of the latter three has several varieties.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases (3,611), Genetic Skin Diseases (3,548), Skin Abnormalities (2,933) and Narrower Categories: Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita (744), Epidermolysis Bullosa Dystrophica (1,944), Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex (844), Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa (671).
- Clinical Trials : at least 111 including 12 Active, 37 Completed, 19 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Acantholysis Bullosa
Computing Expert Listing ...