561 top medical experts on Enterobacteriaceae Infections across 63 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 479 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Enterobacteriaceae Infections: Infections with bacteria of the family enterobacteriaceae.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections (2,065) and Narrower Categories: Bacillary Dysentery (478), Escherichia coli Infections (1,933), Granuloma Inguinale (41), Klebsiella Infections (1,660), Proteus Infections (413), Salmonella Infections (370), Serratia Infections (624), Yersinia Infections (144).
- Clinical Trials : at least 24 including 6 Completed, 7 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Enterobacterial Infections
Computing Expert Listing ...