1,016 top medical experts on Enteral Nutrition across 45 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 985 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Enteral Nutrition: Nutritional support given via the alimentary canal or any route connected to the gastrointestinal system (i.e., the enteral route). This includes oral feeding, sip feeding, and tube feeding using nasogastric, gastrostomy, and jejunostomy tubes.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Guideline Central: American Medical Association (1, 2)
- UK NICE Guidelines: Nutrition support for adults: oral nutrition support, enteral tube feeding and parenteral nutrition
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- U.S. National Guideline Center (archived)
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Nutritional Support (829), Feeding Methods (959).
- Synonyms: Enteral Feeding, Force Feeding, Tube Feeding
Computing Expert Listing ...