1,094 top medical experts on Endometrial Neoplasms across 48 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,060 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Endometrial Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of endometrium, the mucous lining of the uterus. These neoplasms can be benign or malignant. Their classification and grading are based on the various cell types and the percent of undifferentiated cells.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Guideline Central: American Medical Association (1, 2)
- UK NICE Guidelines: Laparoscopic hysterectomy (including laparoscopic total hysterectomy and laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy) for endometrial cancer
- NCCN guidelines (login required)
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- U.S. National Guideline Center (archived)
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Uterine Neoplasms (743) and Narrower Categories: Endometrial Stromal Tumors (173), Endometrioid Carcinoma (1,515).
- Clinical Trials : at least 607 including 67 Active, 267 Completed, 137 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cancer of Endometrium, Endometrial Cancer, Endometrial Carcinoma
Computing Expert Listing ...