1,337 top medical experts on Endocarditis across 56 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 1,273 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Endocarditis: Inflammation of the inner lining of the heart (endocardium), the continuous membrane lining the four chambers and heart valves. It is often caused by microorganisms including bacteria, viruses, fungi, and rickettsiae. Left untreated, endocarditis can damage heart valves and become life-threatening.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Guideline Central: American Medical Association (1, 2)
- UK NICE Guidelines: Prophylaxis against infective endocarditis: antimicrobial prophylaxis against infective endocarditis in adults and children undergoing interventional procedures
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- U.S. National Guideline Center (archived)
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Diseases (4,909) and Narrower Categories: Bacterial Endocarditis (3,287), Non-Infective Endocarditis (434).
- Clinical Trials : at least 123 including 5 Active, 42 Completed, 26 Recruiting
Computing Expert Listing ...