703 top medical experts on Edema across 58 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 654 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Edema: Abnormal fluid accumulation in tissues or body cavities. Most cases of edema are present under the skin in subcutaneous tissue.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Cardiac Edema (473), Hydrops Fetalis (123).
- Clinical Trials : at least 518 including 15 Active, 307 Completed, 56 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dropsy, Hydrops
Computing Expert Listing ...