338 top medical experts on Echinococcosis across 70 countries and 16 U.S. states, including 176 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Echinococcosis: An infection caused by the infestation of the larval form of tapeworms of the genus Echinococcus. The liver, lungs, and kidney are the most common areas of infestation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Cestode Infections (221) and Narrower Categories: Hepatic Echinococcosis (376), Pulmonary Echinococcosis (490).
- Clinical Trials : at least 7 including 1 Active, 6 Completed
- Synonyms: Cystic Echinococcosis, Hydatid Cysts, Hydatid Cyst, Hydatidosis
Computing Expert Listing ...