459 top medical experts on Echinococcosis across 73 countries and 20 U.S. states, including 241 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Echinococcosis: An infection caused by the infestation of the larval form of tapeworms of the genus Echinococcus. The liver, lungs, and kidney are the most common areas of infestation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Cestode Infections (2,052) and Narrower Categories: Hepatic Echinococcosis (676), Pulmonary Echinococcosis (1,048).
- Clinical Trials : at least 17 including 1 Active, 14 Completed, 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cystic Echinococcosis, Hydatid Cysts, Hydatid Cyst, Hydatidosis
Computing Expert Listing ...