1,181 top medical experts on Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma across 46 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,147 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: Malignant lymphoma composed of large B lymphoid cells whose nuclear size can exceed normal macrophage nuclei, or more than twice the size of a normal lymphocyte. The pattern is predominantly diffuse. Most of these lymphomas represent the malignant counterpart of B-lymphocytes at midstage in the process of differentiation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): B-Cell Lymphoma (2,187) and Narrower Categories: Plasmablastic Lymphoma (402).
- Clinical Trials : at least 767 including 96 Active, 281 Completed, 174 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Lymphoma Large B-Cell Diffuse, Diffuse Histiocytic Lymphoma, Diffuse Histiocytic Lymphoma
Computing Expert Listing ...