756 top medical experts on Diabetic Nephropathies across 62 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 677 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Diabetic Nephropathies: kidney injuries associated with diabetes mellitus and affecting kidney glomerulus; arterioles; kidney tubules; and the interstitium. Clinical signs include persistent proteinuria, from microalbuminuria progressing to albuminuria of greater than 300 mg/24 h, leading to reduced glomerular filtration rate and END-stage renal disease.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Kidney Diseases (3,539), Diabetes Complications (4,287).
- Clinical Trials : at least 385 including 13 Active, 212 Completed, 51 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Diabetic Glomerulosclerosis, Diabetic Glomerulosclerosis
Computing Expert Listing ...