477 top medical experts on Dermatomycoses across 47 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 415 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Dermatomycoses: Superficial infections of the skin or its appendages by any of various fungi.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mycoses (2,070), Infectious Skin Diseases (44) and Narrower Categories: Blastomycosis (600), Chromoblastomycosis (414), Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis (406), Cutaneous Candidiasis (228), Hyalohyphomycosis (76), Lobomycosis (94), Mycetoma (735), Sporotrichosis (113), Tinea (36), Tinea Versicolor (34).
- Clinical Trials : at least 4 including 3 Completed
- Synonyms: Fungal Skin Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...