791 top medical experts on Depressive Disorder across 55 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 734 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Depressive Disorder: An affective disorder manifested by either a dysphoric mood or loss of interest or pleasure in usual activities. The mood disturbance is prominent and relatively persistent.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mood Disorders (1,795) and Narrower Categories: Dysthymic Disorder (495), Major Depressive Disorder (2,832), Postpartum Depression (1,524), Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (176), Seasonal Affective Disorder (351), Treatment-Resistant Depressive Disorder (1,003).
- Clinical Trials : at least 3,265 including 111 Active, 2,002 Completed, 430 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Endogenous Depression, Neurotic Depression, Unipolar Depression, Depressive Syndrome, Melancholia, Depressive Neurosis, Unipolar Depression
Computing Expert Listing ...