979 top medical experts on Deglutition Disorders across 42 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 946 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Deglutition Disorders: Difficulty in swallowing which may result from neuromuscular disorder or mechanical obstruction. Dysphagia is classified into two distinct types: oropharyngeal dysphagia due to malfunction of the pharynx and upper esophageal sphincter; and esophageal dysphagia due to malfunction of the esophagus.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Esophageal Diseases (871), Pharyngeal Diseases (554) and Narrower Categories: Esophageal Motility Disorders (44).
- Clinical Trials : at least 259 including 9 Active, 129 Completed, 51 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dysphagia, Swallowing Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...