1,068 top medical experts on Crohn Disease across 52 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 1,029 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Crohn Disease: A chronic transmural inflammation that may involve any part of the digestive tract from mouth to anus, mostly found in the ileum, the cecum, and the colon. In Crohn disease, the inflammation, extending through the intestinal wall from the mucosa to the serosa, is characteristically asymmetric and segmental. Epithelioid granulomas may be seen in some patients.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (946).
- Clinical Trials : at least 971 including 59 Active, 431 Completed, 171 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Granulomatous Colitis, Granulomatous Enteritis, Regional Enteritis, Regional Ileitis, Terminal Ileitis, Ileocolitis
Computing Expert Listing ...