827 top medical experts on Craniosynostoses across 31 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 802 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Craniosynostoses: Premature closure of one or more cranial sutures. It often results in plagiocephaly. Craniosynostoses that involve multiple sutures are sometimes associated with congenital syndromes such as acrocephalosyndactylia; and craniofacial dysostosis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Craniofacial Abnormalities (1,306), Synostosis (49) and Narrower Categories: Acrocephalosyndactylia (650).
- Clinical Trials : at least 37 including 1 Active, 18 Completed, 6 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Acrocephaly, Oxycephaly
Computing Expert Listing ...