887 top medical experts on Coronary Restenosis across 47 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 858 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Coronary Restenosis: Recurrent narrowing or constriction of a coronary artery following surgical procedures performed to alleviate a prior obstruction.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- UK NICE Guidelines: SeQuent Please balloon catheter for in-stent coronary restenosis
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Coronary Stenosis (3,081).
- Clinical Trials : at least 75 including 1 Active, 55 Completed, 3 Recruiting
Computing Expert Listing ...