806 top medical experts on Cognitive Dysfunction across 49 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 769 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Cognitive Dysfunction: Diminished or impaired mental and/or intellectual function.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Cognition Disorders (3,072) and Narrower Categories: Chemotherapy-Related Cognitive Impairment (6), Postoperative Cognitive Complications (288).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,465 including 107 Active, 618 Completed, 335 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Mild Cognitive Impairment
Computing Expert Listing ...