743 top medical experts on Chromosome Aberrations across 57 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 692 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Chromosome Aberrations: Abnormal number or structure of chromosomes. Chromosome aberrations may result in chromosome disorders.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Abnormal Karyotype (586), Aneuploidy (1,210), Chromosome Breakage (580), Chromosome Duplication (544), Chromosome Inversion (356), Chromothripsis (279), Genetic Nondisjunction (116), Isochromosomes (264), Polyploidy (686), Ring Chromosomes (336), Sex Chromosome Aberrations (133), Uniparental Disomy (1,255).
- Clinical Trials : at least 34 including 1 Active, 15 Completed, 8 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Autosome Abnormalities, Cytogenetic Aberrations
Computing Expert Listing ...