959 top medical experts on Cerebellar Neoplasms across 38 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 932 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Cerebellar Neoplasms: Primary or metastatic neoplasms of the cerebellum. Tumors in this location frequently present with ataxia or signs of intracranial hypertension due to obstruction of the fourth ventricle. Common primary cerebellar tumors include fibrillary astrocytoma and cerebellar hemangioblastoma. The cerebellum is a relatively common site for tumor metastases from the lung, breast, and other distant organs. (From Okazaki & Scheithauer, Atlas of Neuropathology, 1988, p86 and p141)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Cerebellar Diseases (890), Infratentorial Neoplasms (157).
- Clinical Trials : at least 4 including 1 Completed, 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Benign Cerebellar Neoplasms, Cerebellar Cancer, Malignant Cerebellar Neoplasms
Computing Expert Listing ...