1,515 top medical experts on Cardiomyopathies across 47 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,485 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Cardiomyopathies: A group of diseases in which the dominant feature is the involvement of the cardiac muscle itself. Cardiomyopathies are classified according to their predominant pathophysiological features (dilated cardiomyopathy; hypertrophic cardiomyopathy; restrictive cardiomyopathy) or their etiological/pathological factors (cardiomyopathy, alcoholic; endocardial fibroelastosis).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Diseases (2,823) and Narrower Categories: Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy (173), Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia (866), Chagas Cardiomyopathy (492), Diabetic Cardiomyopathies (881), Dilated Cardiomyopathy (2,367), Endocardial Fibroelastosis (174), Endomyocardial Fibrosis (757), Glycogen Storage Disease Type IIb (276), Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (2,526), Kearns-Sayre Syndrome (267), Myocardial Reperfusion Injury (2,161), Myocarditis (1,826), Restrictive Cardiomyopathy (614), Sarcoglycanopathies (163).
- Clinical Trials : at least 630 including 42 Active, 241 Completed, 138 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Myocardial Diseases, Primary Myocardial Diseases, Secondary Myocardial Diseases, Myocardiopathies
Computing Expert Listing ...