541 top medical experts on Cardiomegaly across 40 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 482 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Cardiomegaly: Enlargement of the heart, usually indicated by a cardiothoracic ratio above 0.50. Heart enlargement may involve the right, the left, or both heart ventricles or heart atria. Cardiomegaly is a nonspecific symptom seen in patients with chronic systolic heart failure (heart failure) or several forms of cardiomyopathies.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Diseases (2,823), Hypertrophy (387) and Narrower Categories: Dilated Cardiomyopathy (2,367), Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (2,394), Right Ventricular Hypertrophy (1,341).
- Clinical Trials : at least 7 including 1 Active, 3 Completed
- Synonyms: Cardiac Hypertrophy, Enlarged Heart, Heart Hypertrophy
Computing Expert Listing ...