956 top medical experts on Candidiasis across 66 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 849 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Candidiasis: Infection with a fungus of the genus candida. It is usually a superficial infection of the moist areas of the body and is generally caused by candida albicans. (Dorland, 27th ed)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mycoses (3,761) and Narrower Categories: Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis (1,032), Cutaneous Candidiasis (499), Invasive Candidiasis (747), Oral Candidiasis (2,592), Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (2,450).
- Clinical Trials : at least 258 including 2 Active, 172 Completed, 27 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Candida Infection, Moniliasis
Computing Expert Listing ...