1,433 top medical experts on Calcinosis across 54 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,384 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Calcinosis: Pathologic deposition of calcium salts in tissues.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Calcium Metabolism Disorders (153) and Narrower Categories: CREST Syndrome (196), Calciphylaxis (1,638), Nephrocalcinosis (1,904), Vascular Calcification (4,594).
- Clinical Trials : at least 161 including 4 Active, 74 Completed, 36 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Pathologic Calcification
Computing Expert Listing ...