1,167 top medical experts on Bundle-Branch Block across 45 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,122 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Bundle-Branch Block: A form of heart block in which the electrical stimulation of heart ventricles is interrupted at either one of the branches of bundle OF HIS thus preventing the simultaneous depolarization of the two ventricles.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Block (3,542).
- Clinical Trials : at least 59 including 3 Active, 14 Completed, 18 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Fascicular Block
Computing Expert Listing ...