368 top medical experts on Brucellosis across 65 countries and 28 U.S. states, including 214 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Brucellosis: Infection caused by bacteria of the genus brucella mainly involving the mononuclear phagocyte system. This condition is characterized by fever, weakness, malaise, and weight loss.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections (2,065).
- Clinical Trials : at least 17 including 9 Completed, 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Malta Fever, Undulant Fever
Computing Expert Listing ...