279 top medical experts on Benign Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid across 36 countries and 23 U.S. states, including 148 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Benign Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid: A chronic blistering disease with predilection for mucous membranes and less frequently the skin, and with a tendency to scarring. It is sometimes called ocular pemphigoid because of conjunctival mucous membrane involvement.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases (3,611).
- Clinical Trials : at least 14 including 1 Active, 3 Completed, 4 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cicatricial Pemphigoid
Computing Expert Listing ...