486 top medical experts on Behcet Syndrome across 37 countries and 28 U.S. states, including 364 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Behcet Syndrome: Rare chronic inflammatory disease involving the small blood vessels. It is of unknown etiology and characterized by mucocutaneous ulceration in the mouth and genital region and uveitis with hypopyon. The neuro-ocular form may cause blindness and death. synovitis; thrombophlebitis; gastrointestinal ulcerations; retinal vasculitis; and optic atrophy may occur as well.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mouth Diseases (1,092), Vasculitis (226), Vascular Skin Diseases (978), Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases (977).
- Clinical Trials : at least 56 including 2 Active, 26 Completed, 11 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Behcet Disease, Behcet's Disease, Behcet's Syndrome, Triple-Symptom Complex
Computing Expert Listing ...