681 top medical experts on Behcet Syndrome across 48 countries and 29 U.S. states, including 510 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Behcet Syndrome: Rare chronic inflammatory disease involving the small blood vessels. It is of unknown etiology and characterized by mucocutaneous ulceration in the mouth and genital region and uveitis with hypopyon. The neuro-ocular form may cause blindness and death. synovitis; thrombophlebitis; gastrointestinal ulcerations; retinal vasculitis; and optic atrophy may occur as well.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mouth Diseases (1,845), Vasculitis (2,306), Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases (2,464), Vascular Skin Diseases (2,116).
- Clinical Trials : at least 85 including 43 Completed, 12 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Behcet Disease, Behcet's Disease, Behcet's Syndrome, Triple-Symptom Complex
Computing Expert Listing ...