414 top medical experts on Autoimmune Thyroiditis across 58 countries and 26 U.S. states, including 231 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Autoimmune Thyroiditis: Inflammatory disease of the thyroid gland due to autoimmune responses leading to lymphocytic infiltration of the gland. It is characterized by the presence of circulating thyroid antigen-specific T-cells and thyroid autoantibodies. The clinical signs can range from hypothyroidism to thyrotoxicosis depending on the type of autoimmune thyroiditis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Autoimmune Diseases (3,976), Thyroiditis (1,420) and Narrower Categories: Hashimoto Disease (1,767), Postpartum Thyroiditis (108).
- Clinical Trials : at least 20 including 1 Active, 13 Completed, 3 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Lymphocytic Thyroiditis, Lymphomatous Thyroiditis
Computing Expert Listing ...