715 top medical experts on Autoimmune Hepatitis across 47 countries and 32 U.S. states, including 606 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Autoimmune Hepatitis: A chronic self-perpetuating hepatocellular inflammation of unknown cause, usually with hypergammaglobulinemia and serum autoantibodies.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Autoimmune Diseases (3,976), Chronic Hepatitis (1,727).
- Clinical Trials : at least 54 including 1 Active, 17 Completed, 16 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Autoimmune Chronic Hepatitis
Computing Expert Listing ...