1,319 top medical experts on Athletic Injuries across 48 countries and 50 U.S. states, including 1,272 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Athletic Injuries: Injuries incurred during participation in competitive or non-competitive sports.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Wounds and Injuries (1,070).
- Clinical Trials : at least 70 including 7 Active, 36 Completed, 17 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Sports Injuries
Computing Expert Listing ...