1,323 top medical experts on Asthma across 74 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,190 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Asthma: A form of bronchial disorder with three distinct components: airway hyper-responsiveness (respiratory hypersensitivity), airway inflammation, and intermittent airway obstruction. It is characterized by spasmodic contraction of airway smooth muscle, wheezing, and dyspnea (dyspnea, paroxysmal).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Respiratory Hypersensitivity (1,455), Bronchial Diseases (2,950), Obstructive Lung Diseases (2,371) and Narrower Categories: Aspirin-Induced Asthma (1,069), Asthma-Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Overlap Syndrome (211), Exercise-Induced Asthma (997), Occupational Asthma (1,257), Status Asthmaticus (612).
- Clinical Trials : at least 3,213 including 81 Active, 2,197 Completed, 314 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Bronchial Asthma, Bronchial Asthma
Computing Expert Listing ...