1,077 top medical experts on Arteriovenous Fistula across 50 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,045 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Arteriovenous Fistula: An abnormal direct communication between an artery and a vein without passing through the capillaries. An A-V fistula usually leads to the formation of a dilated sac-like connection, arteriovenous aneurysm. The locations and size of the shunts determine the degree of effects on the cardiovascular functions such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Arteriovenous Malformations (1,296), Vascular Fistula (732) and Narrower Categories: Carotid-Cavernous Sinus Fistula (781).
- Clinical Trials : at least 113 including 8 Active, 37 Completed, 20 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Arteriovenous Aneurysm, Arteriovenous Aneurysm
Computing Expert Listing ...