1,514 top medical experts on Aortic Valve Stenosis across 44 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,486 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Aortic Valve Stenosis: A pathological constriction that can occur above (supravalvular stenosis), below (subvalvular stenosis), or at the aortic valve. It is characterized by restricted outflow from the left ventricle into the aorta.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Ventricular Outflow Obstruction (234), Aortic Valve Disease (2) and Narrower Categories: Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis (160), Supravalvular Aortic Stenosis (296).
- Clinical Trials : at least 474 including 50 Active, 190 Completed, 118 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Aortic Stenosis
Computing Expert Listing ...