1,281 top medical experts on Aortic Valve Insufficiency across 48 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,259 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency: Pathological condition characterized by the backflow of blood from the ascending aorta back into the left ventricle, leading to regurgitation. It is caused by diseases of the aortic valve or its surrounding tissue (aortic root).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Aortic Valve Disease (2).
- Clinical Trials : at least 68 including 5 Active, 26 Completed, 20 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Aortic Incompetence, Aortic Regurgitation, Aortic Valve Incompetence
Computing Expert Listing ...