1,003 top medical experts on Aortic Rupture across 45 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 977 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Aortic Rupture: The tearing or bursting of the wall along any portion of the aorta, such as thoracic or abdominal. It may result from the rupture of an aneurysm or it may be due to trauma.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Rupture (13), Aortic Aneurysm (2,239), Ruptured Aneurysm (1,800).
- Clinical Trials : at least 11 including 1 Active, 2 Completed, 5 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm
Computing Expert Listing ...