709 top medical experts on Ankylosing Spondylitis across 63 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 582 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: A chronic inflammatory condition affecting the axial joints, such as the sacroiliac joint and other intervertebral or costovertebral joints. It occurs predominantly in young males and is characterized by pain and stiffness of joints (ankylosis) with inflammation at tendon insertions.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Axial Spondyloarthritis (1,006).
- Clinical Trials : at least 370 including 15 Active, 224 Completed, 37 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Bechterew Disease, Marie-Struempell Disease, Rheumatoid Spondylitis, Spondylarthritis Ankylopoietica
Computing Expert Listing ...