944 top medical experts on Aneurysm across 50 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 913 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Aneurysm: Pathological outpouching or sac-like dilatation in the wall of any blood vessel (arteries or veins) or the heart (heart aneurysm). It indicates a thin and weakened area in the wall which may later rupture. Aneurysms are classified by location, etiology, or other characteristics.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- UK NICE Guidelines: Abdominal aortic aneurysm: diagnosis and management , Additional
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vascular Diseases (463) and Narrower Categories: Aortic Aneurysm (2,239), Coronary Aneurysm (1,056), Dissecting Aneurysm (2,737), Endoleak (837), False Aneurysm (1,880), Heart Aneurysm (773), Iliac Aneurysm (539), Infected Aneurysm (704), Intracranial Aneurysm (2,526), Microaneurysm (135), Retinal Arterial Macroaneurysm (39), Ruptured Aneurysm (1,800).
- Clinical Trials : at least 735 including 61 Active, 271 Completed, 140 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Saccular Aneurysm
Computing Expert Listing ...