349 top medical experts on Amebiasis across 54 countries and 28 U.S. states, including 187 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Amebiasis: Infection with any of various amebae. It is an asymptomatic carrier state in most individuals, but diseases ranging from chronic, mild diarrhea to fulminant dysentery may occur.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Protozoan Infections (2,029) and Narrower Categories: Acanthamoeba Keratitis (1,446), Amebic Dysentery (658), Amebic Liver Abscess (899), Blastocystis Infections (1,363), Entamoebiasis (1,711).
- Clinical Trials : at least 9 including 8 Completed
- Synonyms: Amebic Abscess, Acanthamebiasis, Ameboma, Amoebiasis, Iodamoebiasis
Computing Expert Listing ...