354 top medical experts on Alveolar Bone Loss across 47 countries and 25 U.S. states, including 178 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Alveolar Bone Loss: Resorption or wasting of the tooth-supporting bone (alveolar process) in the maxilla or mandible.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Periodontal Atrophy (22).
- Clinical Trials : at least 72 including 5 Active, 41 Completed, 6 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Alveolar Resorption, Periodontal Bone Loss, Periodontal Bone Loss, Periodontal Resorption
Computing Expert Listing ...